You’re treated like one of the family…. Highly recommended! ...
Meet Your Burleson Dentists
Dr. John Barroso & DR. David Barroso,
The Passionate Heads of Legacy Dental
Dr. John Barroso
- He is certified in Laser Dentistry and One-Day Ceramic Crowns.
- He volunteers regularly in Africa, Columbia, and The Hope Clinic.
- He teaches Dentistry at Southwestern Adventist University.
Dr. David R. Barroso
- He is certified in Soft and Hard Tissue Laser Dentistry, Orthodontics and Endodontics.
- He volunteers regularly in Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Brazil, and now direct a group called Acts of Kindness doing community service projects.
- He received awards from the Nation Foundation of Dentistry for the handicapped, and the Montcalm county partnership in Education.
Dr. Daniel MertzDr. Daniel Mertz graduated from Loma Linda University in 1990 and has been practicing dentistry ever since. Born and raised in California, he decided to move to Texas in 2015 where he established a practice in Keene, Texas. Dentistry was nothing new to Dr. Mertz, growing up in a household where his father was a dentist and also graduated from Loma Linda University, so it was only right for him to continue the legacy of practicing dentistry. Dr. Mertz enjoys giving back to his community by helping with numerous Texas “Mission of Mercy” outings and “Pathways to Health” outreach in Fort Worth. Along with local outreach, Dr. Mertz has also contributed in a mission trip to Ecuador with his church group, where he was able to assist those in need. Dr. Mertz always puts his patient’s health first and develops treatment plans that will bring the most benefit to the patient while treating their main dental concerns. You can rest assured that Dr. Mertz is always on top of any and all new technological advances in his studies and bringing that knowledge to his patients, in order to assure them the best quality dental treatment.
Cutting Edge Technology
Dr. Barroso, becky and stefani are dedicated
to making your experience comfortable
They regularly attend training and gain expertise in dental advances to improve patient comfort and procedural quality.
Same-Day Ceramic Crowns
No more waiting for days or weeks on a new crown. Dr. Barosso can make you a crown that’s harder, stronger and lasts longer than metal or ceramic-on-metal crowns the same day as your visit.
Dental lasers can reshape gum tissue (soft tissue laser) and bone (hard tissue laser) to expose healthier tooth structure. This reshaping provides a stronger foundation for the placement of restorations.
Electric Hand Pieces
These precision instruments allow for more control, which translates to less pain and a better finish on your procedure.