Meet Your Burleson Dentists
Dr. John Barroso & DR. David Barroso,
The Passionate Heads of Legacy Dental
Dr. John Barroso
Starting in Midland in 1981 and moving to Burleson in 1994, Dr. John Barroso has been serving patients for 34 years.
He combines the most advanced dental technology with his wonderful chairside manner to provide pain-free patient satisfaction.
Here are some things you might want to know about Dr. Barroso:
- He is certified in Laser Dentistry and One-Day Ceramic Crowns.
- He volunteers regularly in Africa, Columbia, and The Hope Clinic.
- He teaches Dentistry at Southwestern Adventist University.
Dr. David R. Barroso
- He is certified in Soft and Hard Tissue Laser Dentistry, Orthodontics and Endodontics.
- He volunteers regularly in Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Brazil, and now direct a group called Acts of Kindness doing community service projects.
- He received awards from the Nation Foundation of Dentistry for the handicapped, and the Montcalm county partnership in Education.
Cutting Edge Technology
Dr. Barroso, becky and stefani are dedicated
to making your experience comfortable
They regularly attend training and gain expertise in dental advances to improve patient comfort and procedural quality.
Same-Day Ceramic Crowns
No more waiting for days or weeks on a new crown. Dr. Barosso can make you a crown that’s harder, stronger and lasts longer than metal or ceramic-on-metal crowns the same day as your visit.
Dental lasers can reshape gum tissue (soft tissue laser) and bone (hard tissue laser) to expose healthier tooth structure. This reshaping provides a stronger foundation for the placement of restorations.
Electric Hand Pieces
These precision instruments allow for more control, which translates to less pain and a better finish on your procedure.